Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Blog

My strengths include attention to detail, leadership (when I want to), and fire aux. During football season I wrote all of the rundowns for the pregame show which took a lot of attention to detail and leadership. That was probably the most important thing I did in this class all semester. Don't get me wrong, I did a lot of other really important things. I got all of the food for media day, hosted the roundup, and did a few stories here and there. I'm really good at guesstimating the amount of food needed for media day, minus the condiment tray. Oops...

My weaknesses are far more tremendous than my strengths. First of all, my self-diagnosed ADHD causes me to be very unfocused everyday. I really need to work on that. Also, I have little motivation when it comes to sports because I don't like sports; I like news. I get pretty distracted by my friends Will and Cooper. I really need to work on my focus and maybe get some medicine or something to help me with that. I really like this class but I need to start working harder.

To improve I will start working harder and focus more. I need to find what motivates me and pressure that more often. I am very capable I just need to execute. I like this class but I need to take it more seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment